Goodbye

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2020
Panel
View
Ahhhh...

This was very hard to make since I have been playing since day 1. I know alot of you guys have connected with me both in rp and ooc. But it is time to say goodbye for now. I cant be asked with the staff team of this server and their harsh punishment. Sort your staff out and might come back. For now wilard networks here I come and I suggest you guys do the same thing aswell since this server is a mingefest with unfair staff. Yip yip

Top_Paddy36

Snark
Sep 5, 2020
Hello i am quiting too comrade micheal brown the staff are not we agons and didnt let me do 40 backflips as CA and start a anti british group called the chicken bucket lads im gonna move to kazakstan and play fortnite and willard networks in a basement YUP YUP!!!!!!!!!

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Panel
View
I told you multiple times i wouldnt unban you.
You decided to attempt to be funny by breaking server rules and mass rdm people and targetting players with black playermodels. You made 2 ban appeals that you didnt even seem bothered to read a simple line saying "the first appeal is final".
If you cant face the consequence of your actions, dont do the action. We didnt lost much to be honest

Top_Paddy36

Snark
Sep 5, 2020
I told you multiple times i wouldnt unban you.
You decided to attempt to be funny by breaking server rules and mass rdm people and targetting players with black playermodels. You made 2 ban appeals that you didnt even seem bothered to read a simple line saying "the first appeal is final".
If you cant face the consequence of your actions, dont do the action. We didnt lost much to be honest
MY MATE IS A CHAD AND HE IS BASED AND REDPILLED JUST BECAUSE HE IS A CHAD AND GOES OUTSIDE TO FIGHT FOR THE PKK IN THE MONTAINS OF KURDISTAN UNLIKE YOU WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER BIJI KURDISTAN BIJI YPG UP THE IRA ERIN GO BRAGH , CHICKEN TOES
TAKBIR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!! FREE PALESTINE

Reactions: Micheal Brown
Jun 11, 2020
Panel
View
MY MATE IS A CHAD AND HE IS BASED AND REDPILLED JUST BECAUSE HE IS A CHAD AND GOES OUTSIDE TO FIGHT FOR THE PKK IN THE MONTAINS OF KURDISTAN UNLIKE YOU WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER BIJI KURDISTAN BIJI YPG UP THE IRA ERIN GO BRAGH , CHICKEN TOES
TAKBIR! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!! FREE PALESTINE
based

Status
Not open for further replies.