Gamer Girl Culture

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

bruh moment

Barnacle
Mar 4, 2021
Panel
View
I was in the second clip i said you bitch because of the person that took the lootable container, wasnt talking to you my bad, as for the one where i said "kill the woman" i have to apologize for, i can see how people constantly doing things like this can get tiring and frustrating. I dont want to be one of these people and i apologize for what i said.

Last edited:

Sable

Headcrab
Sep 12, 2021
United Kingdom
Panel
View
I was in the second clip i said you bitch because of the person that took the lootable container, wasnt talking to you my bad, as for the one where i said "kill the woman" i have to apologize for, i can see how people constantly doing things like this can get tiring and frustrating. I dont want to be one of these people and i apologize for what i said.
Thank you for letting me know, and thank you for seeing that too. I forgive you

UmbralSNPY_VT

Barnacle
Aug 1, 2021
Panel
View
I dont know how I have only just found this but good golly oh gee willickers as one of my irl friends would say.
I never understood why people freak out when they hear a girl on the microphone. Its as if they have never been near a woman before.
But to be honest people who go "oH mY GoD GAmeER GuRl!!!111!!1!!11!!" probably have never touched a woman in their life.
Seriously, this shit pisses me off. Sorry Gasoline Girl :(
Also +1 sub to your youtube lmao

BonerOner

Headcrab
Aug 7, 2020
Czech Republic.
Panel
View
I dont know how I have only just found this but good golly oh gee willickers as one of my irl friends would say.
I never understood why people freak out when they hear a girl on the microphone. Its as if they have never been near a woman before.
But to be honest people who go "oH mY GoD GAmeER GuRl!!!111!!1!!11!!" probably have never touched a woman in their life.
Seriously, this shit pisses me off. Sorry Gasoline Girl :(
Also +1 sub to your youtube lmao
It's the internet, I have no idea what's happening either.
I too make jokes about this, but with just..With the consent.

Reactions: Sable

Julia

Headcrab
Oct 9, 2021
www.youtube.com
Panel
View

Hello all, a little bit of a serious one here so I hope we can all be respectful (I don't doubt it) I have made a video here that compiles some of the hate and horrible things I hear daily on the server and general inequality. This video is made with the sole purpose to educate people on the incessant backlash women get on games for simply being women. As someone who uses games to meet new people and detach from reality, going there to be discriminated against for something I didn't have a choice in hurts. I hope these ppl who hate me for me find happiness and love in something that depletes their need to project hatred or discriminatory views. I am not ignorant to the fact that some here do not realize their potential to hurt but I hope they dial back or think more from this video. I love you all, even the ppl that hate me. lastly, I will say that I know that some of these people had no ill intention but I will say that I hope they see how their words can be felt by others even if it is the unintended outcome, some of even said sorry so don't go after them. THIS IS NOT A MASS REPORT, THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO WITCH HUNT. I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING DONE TO THESE PEOPLE. This is strictly educational and for people to feel the heft their actions can have (This video has been given the go-ahead by mods)
I knew this shitful behavior and the like existed on Impulse, but just how much there is of it in this video disgusts me. I always take this behavior into account whenever I join a community, particularly gaming ones. I often just get too scared/nervous to report it due to the idea that the admins won't do anything about it whenever I experience this shit. Sexism, transphobia, etc. is not a joke, no matter who much it may seem like it to you, it's not a joke.

• Love

Julia

Headcrab
Oct 9, 2021
www.youtube.com
Panel
View
I do agree its awful, however, Garry's mod is infamous for these types of things. Extremism is highly common in a Garry's mod environment. People mainly do it for laughs, even if the receiving side doesn't find it funny. There's nothing you can really do except build thicker skin.
I understand where you're coming from, but thicker skin in my opinion is exposing and counteracting this behavior. (Reporting, awareness, etc.)