FUCK

cloudperson

Nov 17, 2019
Steam
View
suggestion: make it easier to get guns - it's a painful grind at the moment to get anywhere and several hours of material grinding can be ruined if you die or disconnect. it really shouldn't be this hard to get a simple pistol.

suggestion2: re-add the purge for server restarts - the thing from apex. 60 seconds of no rules before the server restarts.

mablightning

Nov 28, 2019
Steam
View
"He can't be for real... WAIT HE IS?!"
I have posted some stupid rebel biased suggestions in my time but THIS takes the fucking cake!
Look my dude, One. if it took less time to get the materials to craft a shotgun, the combine would just get absolutely SWARMED by heavily armed rebels!
Two. Where in the blue hell are you scavenging where it takes hours to get the materials to craft a PISTOL???

HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO -Support

Last edited:

AvadyKall

Nov 30, 2019
Steam
View
"He can't be for real... WAIT HE IS?!"
I have posted some stupid rebel biased suggestions in my time but THIS takes the fucking cake!
Look my dude, One. if it took less time to get the materials to craft a shotgun, the combine would just get absolutely SWARMED by heavily armed rebels!
Two. Where in the blue hell are you scavenging where it takes hours to get the materials to craft a PISTOL???

HELL TO THE MOTHERFUCKING NO -Support
Can you like, look at the date this was posted? Literally posted before Patch 1.02 (10 patches away from the current date), when spawn rates of items werent adjusted properly for the playerbase, and server had just launched. You act like you're a Know-It-All and a complete moron, "this takes the fucking cake".

Tony Balogne

Dec 8, 2019
Canada
Steam
View
Can you like, look at the date this was posted? Literally posted before Patch 1.02 (10 patches away from the current date), when spawn rates of items werent adjusted properly for the playerbase, and server had just launched. You act like you're a Know-It-All and a complete moron, "this takes the fucking cake".
chill hes from reddit hes used to thinking hes smarter than everyone