Denied Fredrick Henderson's Whitelist Application

kaiclark08

Feb 8, 2020
Xen
Steam
View
Name: Fredrick Henderson

Previous experience as Civil Protection (if any):
I've been playing as a Civil Protection Officer sense my first day on this server a week after it launched.

Why should you be whitelisted for this role? (minimum 200 words):
I'm calm under pressure, a good strategist, and also very experienced as I have been playing as a CP (as stated in the answer above) sense my first day on the server. Also I'm very helpful to new CP players in providing guidance and answering questions and over all being a good team player. I have always tried to provided a good role model for my squad mates and fellow Civil Protection Officers. I'm good at coordinating units and know my combine codes like the back of my hand. I'm also keen on providing a better roleplay experience for Civil Protection Officers so that CP units can be organized and prepared for combat and civil duties. I also aim to make sure that Civil Protection Officers won't brake rules and or NLR so that everyone can have a much more fun roleplaying experience no mater their role. I've been a squad leader before in various servers such as Apex and Nebulous and have proved to be a competent leader and strategist under the stress and pressure of combat. I'm very good at communicating with my fellow Civil Protection Officers and other Universal Union units. Overall I wish to provide a better roleplaying environment for Civil Protection Officers and alike.

What leadership qualities do you have?:
I'm a good strategist, I don't panic under pressure, and also very good at coordinating units.
I've also taken up leader ship responsibilities before when there was no SqLs around and in one example managed to take a small
rebel stronghold I'll be it only for a short time.

Last edited:

kaiclark08

Feb 8, 2020
Xen
Steam
View
Now everyone knows that even though I am a Union i1 I didn't know how to turn on the stun baton before yesterday 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

delyrium

Nov 8, 2019
Steam
View
Darn it. Now everyone knows that even though I am a Union i1 I didn't know how to turn on the stun baton before yesterday 🤦‍♂️
For the record, being able to go UNION-i1 = competent serious CP.

Also I wouldn't bother even applying for a whitelist at this stage, many people's applications are currently locked due to the previous faction lead resigning and no new one to be selected yet.

kaiclark08

Feb 8, 2020
Xen
Steam
View
For the record, being able to go UNION-i1 = competent serious CP.

Also I wouldn't bother even applying for a whitelist at this stage, many people's applications are currently locked due to the previous faction lead resigning and no new one to be selected yet.
I see what your saying
I'll still keep up the thread even though it probably won't get answered anytime soon.

Also for the record, no one told me I had to bind Alt to the command +walk to activate the stun baton
So after becoming an i3 and getting the pistol I NEVER used the stun baton mostly out of ignorance to learn how to turn it on :|

delyrium

Nov 8, 2019
Steam
View
Also for the record, no one told me I had to bind Alt to the command +walk to activate the stun baton
So after becoming an i3 and getting the pistol I NEVER used the stun baton mostly out of ignorance to learn how to turn it on :|
ok but... that literally doesn't matter.

If you're making a big deal out of people meme'ing you for not knowing how to use a stunstick and others visibly do not care then you're definitely not fit for the supervisor role.

Jeremy Fishes

Game Moderator
Staff member
CP Faction Lead
Dec 10, 2019
Steam
View
DENIED.
  • I don't get the impression that you are quite SQL material, with respect your app is quite repetitive and is mostly just a list of basic qualities a leader should have.
  • I apologise if you suffer from dyslexia or something similar but there are clear spelling errors, communication through radio is important and I fear you would struggle.
Feel free to apply again after the time restriction but please consider my criticisms if you do.