Electricity

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Davey

Oct 14, 2020
Panel
View
Yall should add some sort of electric system it will prob be super hard but so cool what im saying is make it so you can like buy/craft wire light switches light bulbs etc then have breaker boxed in houses so when you want to hook up lights you get a bill and refuseing to pay the bill will result in the forces raiding your property This would offer more rp and would give the force more shit to do yall should als add turets that would be hooked up to the ectric turrets would be epic.

Desxon

Nov 17, 2019
I mean, you can spawn those with tools now
light tool

Also this is communist society, you work and you get food and housing for it
HL2 ofc differs from HL2RP, coz we get CWU

CWU is basically the only legal party to own private businesses, shops etc
Still, the regular citizens follow the same communist way HL2 shows
Everything is free, you just need to work (altho civies on impulse dont need to)

noorminded

Oct 11, 2020
Panel
View
In my opinion this is not good for lore since citizens dont have to pay bills also it would make being a citizen SO DANG HARD

Shpee Shpee

Apr 13, 2020
Uk
Panel
View
What about turrets they would be epic like a low grade turret made with scrap metal and stuff
Also that would be hell for ota and CP's raiding rebel bases, people would make turrents easily and just put them around their base and bim bam boom afk shotcopping

noorminded

Oct 11, 2020
Panel
View
A LOW GRADE TURRET AND I THOUGHT SNIPERS WERE OP OH JUST PUT ONE UP IN THE PARK STREET WINDOW AND IT WOULD KILL SO MANY CPS THERE WOULD BE AN AJ