Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaFusion

CP Supervisor
Nov 8, 2019
United States of America
Steam
View
The account wipe is pretty reasonable. You blantetnly called an admin sit and then killed the admin, so you got perma. Then it was also @vin so you got the achievement, but to prevent that, he wiped the account. And rather then spending a while to find the individual data, he wiped your whole account, since he has stuff he has to do rather than just wipe a single achievement off ur account. Seems like it was justified.

Tony Balogne

Dec 8, 2019
Canada
Steam
View
The account wipe is pretty reasonable. You blantetnly called an admin sit and then killed the admin, so you got perma. Then it was also @vin so you got the achievement, but to prevent that, he wiped the account. And rather then spending a while to find the individual data, he wiped your whole account, since he has stuff he has to do rather than just wipe a single achievement off ur account. Seems like it was justified.
there's really no reason why he just didn't get a 1 month ban and the achievement wiped off his account, vin went above and beyond for this punishment, this is an active member of impulse and he plays on the server quite frequently, he's not just some minge who should be shrugged off and banned for life, and then to go on and boast about banning him?

EnigmaFusion

CP Supervisor
Nov 8, 2019
United States of America
Steam
View
there's really no reason why he just didn't get a 1 month ban and the achievement wiped off his account,
He 1. Abused the report system to create a fake report. 2. Killed an admin 3. Did it on purpose just to get the achievement. It's clearly justified and just because hes an active memeber doesnt mean that he's exempt from rules. I also dont know about the boasting, if you can show him boasting then I will accept he did, but I dont think vin would.

Tony Balogne

Dec 8, 2019
Canada
Steam
View
He 1. Abused the report system to create a fake report. 2. Killed an admin 3. Did it on purpose just to get the achievement. It's clearly justified and just because hes an active memeber doesnt mean that he's exempt from rules. I also dont know about the boasting, if you can show him boasting then I will accept he did, but I dont think vin would.
I'm not saying he's exempt from the rules, I'm just saying he shouldn't have been permanently banned and account wiped for rdming an admin in a sit. This is a gmod server, there's room for leniency and a bit of restraint, especially when people make mistakes like this. I don't understand how you think it's fair to perma ban this guy and just brush him off. And again, why are the reasons you just listed grounds for a perma ban?

Also, apparently vin boasted in ooc chat when it happened according to a few people online at the time it happened.

vin

Owner and Developer
Staff member
CP Supervisor
Nov 5, 2019
United Kingdom
jakegreen.me
Steam
View
I'm not saying he's exempt from the rules, I'm just saying he shouldn't have been permanently banned and account wiped for rdming an admin in a sit. This is a gmod server, there's room for leniency and a bit of restraint, especially when people make mistakes like this. I don't understand how you think it's fair to perma ban this guy and just brush him off. And again, why are the reasons you just listed grounds for a perma ban?

Also, apparently vin boasted in ooc chat when it happened according to a few people online at the time it happened.
i told people what happened in ooc because it was incredibly stupid on his part, on top of it being really really weird.

also, no one has 'brushed him off', as with any banned user, he can appeal his punishment.

as for what constitutes a permaban, this certainly falls within those grounds, killing an admin in a sit intentionally shows a clear intent to not only break the rules but reject engagement with the staff team, furthermore, the user has a very poor record with 5 warnings and 4 bans.

Last edited:

EnigmaFusion

CP Supervisor
Nov 8, 2019
United States of America
Steam
View
i told people what happened in ooc because it was incredibly stupid on his part, on top of it being really really weird.

also, no one has 'brushed him off', as with any banned user, he can appeal his punishment.

as for what constitutes a permaban, this certainly falls within those grounds, killing an admin in a sit intentionally shows a clear intent to not only break the rules but reject engagement with the staff team, furthermore, the user has a very poor record with 5 warnings and 4 bans.
Just lock the thread, this isnt going anywhere and I doubt the ban will be overturned. @vin

greasy breads

Game Moderator
Staff member
CP Supervisor
Nov 8, 2019
the United States of America
Steam
View
there's really no reason why he just didn't get a 1 month ban and the achievement wiped off his account, vin went above and beyond for this punishment, this is an active member of impulse and he plays on the server quite frequently, he's not just some minge who should be shrugged off and banned for life, and then to go on and boast about banning him?
Why would he get a one month ban for something by that’s been a perma van for ages.
How do vin go above and beyond? It’s 10 times harder to change one little thing in an entire gobble-de-gook database than just deleting it entirely. He literally used as little effort as possible to meet every punishment. Hell, even banning for one month requires you to get 30 days in minutes.
You have no idea how the system works, yet claim he went above and beyond.

Reactions: vin

Solo_D

Nov 16, 2019
Steam
View
In a nutshell;

You fucked up. You should have just asked Vin to let you kill him. If you wouldn't lose your marbles over stupid and pointless internet points for killing someone in a GMod server like some toddler, you wouldn't be banned right now. This is 4 pages too much.

Reactions: Rend and vin

ThePersonWhoPlaysGames

Game Moderator
Staff member
CP Supervisor
Nov 16, 2019
United Kingdom
Steam
View
In a nutshell;

You fucked up. You should have just asked Vin to let you kill him. If you wouldn't lose your marbles over stupid and pointless internet points for killing someone in a GMod server like some toddler, you wouldn't be banned right now. This is 4 pages too much.
this
Dedicating over 2 hours of complaining about it in discord doesn't help your case either
I'm gonna lock this thread as the argument is just going in circles at this point
If you want to continue the debate do it in #discussions on the discord

Status
Not open for further replies.