Cooldown on Raiding AD

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRist

Snark
Apr 8, 2021
Panel
View
So the Cps legit raid AD 24/7.

And I'm not saying 24/7 as a joke, they legit raid it every 5 minutes, and as well, 1 second after JW ends, there is a Ofc with a squad raiding it again.[Not to mention the thousands times i3 or i1s raid alone without an Ofc and staff isnt taking reports / not on.

There should be a cooldown on them raiding us, like a 1h cooldown or something, cause rebel rp isnt that fun with this shit

BlackKaiserDrake

Headcrab
Apr 22, 2020
Panel
View
I was in the AD for almost 4 hours yesterday and there was only 1 raid that failed and ended up in a JW. There doesn't need to be a cooldown when I'm watching rebels obliterate the CPs. Also during that time, there was plenty of passive RP that the CPs never interrupted. Cope.

Reactions: Zack™ and Adsin15

TomRist

Snark
Apr 8, 2021
Panel
View
I was in the AD for almost 4 hours yesterday and there was only 1 raid that failed and ended up in a JW. There doesn't need to be a cooldown when I'm watching rebels obliterate the CPs.

I was in AD today in 30 minutes 2 Sweeps happend in AD and 1 shadow raidingby OTA, shadow raids by ota its ok but the sweeps must have acooldown, Ofc constantly raid that and there should be a stop on that cause its legit a shame to the roleplay

Adsin15

Hunter
Oct 12, 2020
Shell Beach
Panel
View
I was in AD today in 30 minutes 2 Sweeps happend in AD and 1 shadow raidingby OTA, shadow raids by ota its ok but the sweeps must have acooldown, Ofc constantly raid that and there should be a stop on that cause its legit a shame to the roleplay
Then leave? There's a public storage box right down the ladders.

Santos

Lead Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Panel
View
What roleplay you see there? Cuz every time im on the server i only see rebels protecting a wall or preparing for an ambush. You have half of the map for yourselfs. And you still want another quarter of half the map? Its very unlikely for this to happen.

Jul 1, 2020
Earth
Panel
View
Don't wanna retype up everything I said in the last thread based on the same topic... but....

- Rebels abusing 404 rule
- Sewers are huge
- Use the other storage box that everyone has access to
- The rule is perfectly fitting

Literally almost every map has a Sewer sweep

D47 trainyard
C8 Sewers sweep
I17 CZ sweep
B210 Industrial sweep
C24 Abandoned District sweep

Why do you still complain even though the rule applies to other maps too but in a different way

Nov 30, 2019
The land of eng
Panel
View
And I'm not saying 24/7 as a joke, they legit raid it every 5 minutes, and as well, 1 second after JW ends, there is a Ofc with a squad raiding it again.[Not to mention the thousands times i3 or i1s raid alone without an Ofc and staff isnt taking reports / not on.
have you tried not leading CP's into the 404 zone as a rebel perhaps?

Creamy™

Game Moderator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
United Kingdom
What roleplay you see there? Cuz every time im on the server i only see rebels protecting a wall or preparing for an ambush. You have half of the map for yourselfs. And you still want another quarter of half the map? Its very unlikely for this to happen.
We have a large proportion of the map, however it’s mostly wasted space as most of the areas don’t offer much in regards to building, they don’t offer much in regards to opening shops, doing business other than slapping a sign on the wall in the rebel box room.

now I’m not saying that CP’s shouldn’tbe able to raid but I think that raids should only be able to be conducted by DvL+, there is enough active DvL’s now that they would happen and wouldn’t be an afterthought like sewer sweeps from c8

Reactions: xsb and Minx Bright
Status
Not open for further replies.