CITY 24 Abandoned District

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Should OfC+ have a valid reason to enter

• Total voters

Adsin15

Hunter
Oct 12, 2020
Shell Beach
Panel
View
Im a rebel main, just be smart. Set up ambushes, be observant, carry a gun for self defense, etc.

Hell, you can even use the meta tunnel with other rebels to set up an assault and take over the district.

Literally fucking cope and seethe its a god-damn oppresive world it aint gonna be easy literally deal with it how much more must CPs be handicapped via rules just to make it "fair" for the "poor rebel players ;(("
if it truly was an oppressive world then there'd be a whole lot more RDM ban requests

we already ditched the idea of oppression thanks to the rules

Hamton

Headcrab
May 11, 2020
If we just letting OfCs into the abandoned district now, why not let OTA into the first half of the outlands in city 8?

DoodleDude

Houndeye
Nov 28, 2020
Turkey
Panel
View
Some rebels don't wanna do combat all the time. They wanna chill, and do RP. Vorts can't even fight back, unless we have Vort Beam to fight back. We are passive RPing Vorts.
Go to the vort caves via an elevator, or get perms from OFC+ to live there. You can settle inside restricted zones with permissions for ex. I opened a "loyalist" Facility in the catwalk apartments in I17

Flop

Hunter
Jan 13, 2020
Panel
View
if it truly was an oppressive world then there'd be a whole lot more RDM ban requests

we already ditched the idea of oppression thanks to the rules
I am very much aware of that, but how much more are we gonna kick the dead oppression worlds dick more in its grave by babysitting more rebels

Flop

Hunter
Jan 13, 2020
Panel
View
You wanted to be more realistic, and Vorts having Vortbeam is realistic. But I'm sure you'll just cry and complain about that
Nice attempt to use my own arguement against me but no, one is an rules and other is adding something else to rebel team to use against UU team who are already kicked in the balls with a broken npc, only 3 people with a 357, and no utlity, realistic? Yes but fucks over the UU even more who which are already fucked, THINK MINX THINK