City 17 protection teams in city 8

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lead

Nov 25, 2019
Panel
View
Also here

How do they look the same
just because its upside down doesn't mean its the same or different colour

Overwatch Soldier

Nov 22, 2019
Panel
View
Also here

How do they look the same
just because its upside down doesn't mean its the same or different colour
it's still represents as on their armbands they still the exact same, i'm not sure what you're going through with this but it's making you look dumb, no offense, yes they are upside down and different colors but the symbol shape and insignia still there, it's like you're saying "the UU symbol is in different colors doesn't it make it not an combine logo?"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwipvtvorfvmAhWq63MBHYBWDaMQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=372415&psig=AOvVaw1H1GSoj5CdG7vJcUXAnU9-&ust=1578825579088047

tbh i think you need to check with a doctor cause i think you have OCD they both match i'm not sure whats your point they both match, the combine always change their logos color,size or direction.

deltomega

Nov 8, 2019
afganistan
pedrosantosregime.weebly.com
Panel
View
VALID SUPPORT
whaaaaaaaaat?

What's the point. What is it? I can not find the point of this thread.
What is the point?
How are these models needed?
How will they improve anything?
They look worse and have a lower quality, which is immediately apparent to anyone with eyes.

P.S.
Mount some spell-check addon on your browser, because... well holy shit- I can't read what you've typed.

vin

Owner and Developer
Staff member
Nov 5, 2019
United Kingdom
jakegreen.me
Panel
View
We won't be adding this. The model gives the CPs a significant disadvantage in dark areas due to the glowing eyes.

so i say change unions uniform to be lore friendly of city 8, or if you don't want to be in the category of CVR as they stated "We don't care about the games lore, we only care about shooting shit." or let us use e2 to change our model to the right model than the wrong model.
This has nothing to do with the 'lore', in technicality, it's more lore-friendly to stick to the current standard model rather than a fan-made variation for a city that does not exist in the lore at all.

Reactions: Rend and Blackmare

James Lead

Nov 25, 2019
Panel
View
tbh i think you need to check with a doctor cause i think you have OCD they both match i'm not sure whats your point they both match, the combine always change their logos color,size or direction.
are you saying the armband is outdated?
if so then there is no need for the model seeing how the logo its outdated

Overwatch Soldier

Nov 22, 2019
Panel
View
We won't be adding this. The model gives the CPs a significant disadvantage in dark areas due to the glowing eyes.

This has nothing to do with the 'lore', in technicality, it's more lore-friendly to stick to the current standard model rather than a fan-made variation for a city that does not exist in the lore at all.
I did found this if dark areas are making it harder

Overwatch Soldier

Nov 22, 2019
Panel
View
whaaaaaaaaat?

What's the point. What is it? I can not find the point of this thread.
What is the point?
How are these models needed?
How will they improve anything?
They look worse and have a lower quality, which is immediately apparent to anyone with eyes.

P.S.
Mount some spell-check addon on your browser, because... well holy shit- I can't read what you've typed.
he posted the same support twice

look vin, if you want, i could get someone to make some city 08 models + for cmd if we still gonna use this map for a whole year

Status
Not open for further replies.