Brigade 303

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

funi man

Headcrab
Feb 26, 2020
USA, California, San Diego
Panel
View
Looks interesting.. could use some more information though, because right now it just seems kind of bland.
Possibly add a lore system, and try to add more information instead of directly going, "Yes, we kill UU?" Just a suggestion though.

People are most likely shitting on this group though due to some of your replies.
Also, pretty sure SchnuffelBunny is being sarcastic half the time.

PtrKokess_

Snark
Mar 15, 2021
Panel
View
Ah yes, another militaristic stratocracy headed by a junta/dictator, and a dishonest one at that. I mean, if your going to create a dictatorship, at least don't lie about restoring democracy when you don't even practice it.

so watch out, maybe we'll become Communists and red flag will be raised over the world *wink* *wink* :LOL:
I know that rank Grand Marshall is so dictatorial.

Don't worry, we are fighting for Democracy.

Bear™

Headcrab
Sep 12, 2020
Panel
View
so watch out, maybe we'll become Communists and red flag will be raised over the world *wink* *wink* :LOL:
I know that rank Grand Marshall is so dictatorial.

Don't worry, we are fighting for Democracy.
Only the fact is, going on shotcops doesn't actually contribute anything, people only go on them for fun. Your just killing a couple officers who will be replaced in minutes, even if you take over the city the resistance members will be more concerned about the massive wave of reinforcements coming their way and not establishing elections, so if you really want democracy back, you may as well begin practicing it.

Donald Reagan

Headcrab
Dec 26, 2020
Panel
View
Some of you heard me rant a few days ago about the amount of generals compared to privates.

A suggestion from me would be squeezing the group to more realistic proportions.

GMDavid

Barnacle
Dec 3, 2020
Czech Republic
Panel
View
Only the fact is, going on shotcops doesn't actually contribute anything, people only go on them for fun. Your just killing a couple officers who will be replaced in minutes, even if you take over the city the resistance members will be more concerned about the massive wave of reinforcements coming their way and not establishing elections, so if you really want democracy back, you may as well begin practicing it.
It's a game, of course they won't do a revolution (even though it would be cool to acomplish that) but where is the fun when you don't go on shotcops? If we say that resistance can't win and they shouldn't even bother then the CPs won't be played as much. They need eachother and that is how it works. It contributes morale and generaly its fun, you are fighting for something (in your head) even though you don't make any impact on the ideology. It's about the fun.