Brigade 303

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
I'm not going to be offended by some Bunny living somewhere in Kazakhstan. No Offense, but if you write that word ,,Combine'' is not right, then something went horribly wrong. hmmmmm :)
he is going to fight the singular combine
also ty for correctly guessing where im from, everyone incorrectly assumes im from britain (yuck)

Nov 10, 2020
Somewhere in Germany
Panel
View
That is one of the childiest reply i have ever seen.
Don't play dumb u got my point
Stop the toxcicity, complain somewhere else
Well here is the thing, the argument "Just let people do what they want" is a double edged sword, this is the internet, we are behind our blast-shield called screen, so let me type and maybe give me a reason why this isn't a copy and paste then I'll consider shutting up :)

PtrKokess_

Snark
Mar 15, 2021
Panel
View
yeah i got your point
anyone can say anything
i will now say that this group is a copy paste of the MSC and RMF

it's a rebel group like dozens of others, so when someone makes a group they automatically copy the last one ? Dude, that's not how it works but it's your opinion.

I have members from RMF, They are reall good. But i created ranks & other stuff, independently from RMF. I created ranks because I like military stuff, we act like government because I like politics. not because RMF had too.

Blizzard Boi

Houndeye
Nov 27, 2019
Panel
View
technically no, LVM was a militia group and more military focused, while MSC was more of a government and more basic military
However, MSC had a military and the LVM actually had some members who were removed from said military. LVM was a shit hole and so was the RMF, both completely corrupt.

Nov 26, 2019
hel
Panel
View
Is this a military focused RP group? MSC knockoff
Is this a militia focused on shotcopping? LVM knockoff
Is this a science focused RP group? Rebur Industries knockoff
Is this a vortigaunt RP group? Kour'agg Kin knockoff
Is this a business focused RP group? Conglomeration knockoff

Bear™

Headcrab
Sep 12, 2020
Panel
View
Ah yes, another militaristic stratocracy headed by a junta/dictator, and a dishonest one at that. I mean, if your going to create a dictatorship, at least don't lie about restoring democracy when you don't even practice it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kinglightning07