Brigade 303

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

PtrKokess_

Snark
Mar 15, 2021
Panel
View

Who are we ?
We are fighting for Democracy on this world. Brigade 303 is here for better future and better life. Combines are not welcome on Earth and we will kill every one of them! When we will achieve Victory, we have stabilization plan for restoring old states and politics, we want to help nature to become as before.
What are we fighting for ?
We want to restore world how it was like before the war. We want to restore Democracy, states and Alliances.
Ranks
Grand Marshall
Marshall
General of the army
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralMajor

Colonel
Major

Captain
Senior Leutnant
Leutnant
Junior Leutnant

Sergeant

Corporal
Soldier
Recruit

Leaders and Generals
Grand Marshall and Leader Charles Brown
Marshall Danny Serpent
General of the Army Luke Zapletal
GeneralLeutnant Arthur Frisco
GeneralMajor Maurice Vargas

Kinglightning07

Headcrab
Oct 16, 2020
Panel
View
Fuck it’s the European nock off of RMF shit! When will this endless cycle of making a more cheap and discount version of LVM end? Each fucking time it’s more cheap and nock off brandish type of group it’s like making a Chinese nock off of the Chinese nock off of lego’s!!!

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Panel
View
Fuck it’s the European nock off of RMF shit! When will this endless cycle of making a more cheap and discount version of LVM end? Each fucking time it’s more cheap and nock off brandish type of group it’s like making a Chinese nock off of the Chinese nock off of lego’s!!!
So every rebel group that has military kind of ranks is knockoffs? That makes no sense... then LVM knockedoff MSC military.

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
Ranks
Grand Marshall
Marshall
General of the army
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralMajor

Colonel
Major

Captain
Senior Leutnant
Leutnant
Junior Leutnant

Sergeant

Corporal
Soldier
Recruit
And here i was thinking the age of Impulse MilitaryRP was over.
We are fighting for Democracy
hmmm
hmmmmmm
Next time you make an RP group, take an english lesson

and maybe make it actually unique and appealing

Babyback

Headcrab
Jun 23, 2020
wherever the fuck he’s from.
Panel
View
Fuck it’s the European nock off of RMF shit!
I regret to inform you that it’s “knock”, not “nock”.

Also, way to undermine all rebel RP just because they’re doing something similar to what was once one of the biggest rebel groups in the server. Just because PewDiePie made a lotta Happy Wheels videos back in the day, doesn’t make anyone else who made Happy Wheels videos were PewDiePie knockoffs. So no, it’s not a “knock off”.

Though I agree this one doesn’t seem that interesting or different. Even the logo looks poorly made.

Blizzard Boi

Houndeye
Nov 27, 2019
Panel
View
The RMF was a knock off of the LVM, which was a knock off of the MSC.

Nov 3, 2020
Panel
View
And now u can tell us who the fuck cares. U can cry as much as u want but u won't do a shit about this. I really wanna know what were u thinking when u were typing that shit. Honestly, do u rlly think that we cares about toxic comment of some random impulse member? Or u wanted support and symphatty bcs this hurts ur feelings so much u must let us know? Also expecting perfect english of someone who has native language much different than english feels pretty stupid. I really don't get a point of toxic comments here.

PtrKokess_

Snark
Mar 15, 2021
Panel
View
And here i was thinking the age of Impulse MilitaryRP was over.

hmmm

hmmmmmm
Next time you make an RP group, take an english lesson

and maybe make it actually unique and appealing

May i ask, why i should take English Lesson ? Yes i'm from Czechia, but i think that sentence ,,We are fighting for Democracy'' and word ,,Combine'' is right, next time, make sure you read it twice and then reply ,,hmmm'' under my post. Thanks.

I'm not going to be offended by some Bunny living somewhere in Kazakhstan. No Offense, but if you write that word ,,Combine'' is not right, then something went horribly wrong. hmmmmm :)

Also i'm not that much into writing, so i made simple RP Group post. I'm really sorry for that, next time i'll made whole book about my RP Group

Last edited: