Bounty Hunter-Job Suggestion

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Viperaqqbum

Barnacle
Dec 12, 2020
Panel
View
I played a lot of Star wars games. And i was thinking about that "Bounty hunter" . And i think this thing could be a job, a team or a sub-class CWU team or even a job for rebels. For example. You go bounty hunter, and someone makes a contract . A contract for killing someone. You dont need to put someone to apply. And you can get your bounty from the ration system. I know i dream to far. And it s far away from Half life RP, but i think it will be more fun and enjoyable .

Sheepyk (Silver)

Game Moderator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2020
Scotland, UK
Panel
View
This can't possibly be further away from Half life 2, the only thing that can be compared to bounty hunters was the Beta assassins. I can get why this would seem enjoyable i really do, but this just wouldn't fit in with Impulse.

Raf6

Zombie
Mar 28, 2020
Panel
View
*Sigh*, but that would require citizen on citizen violence to be allowed in any way, wouldn't it?

funi man

Headcrab
Feb 26, 2020
USA, California, San Diego
Panel
View
Alright, I used to be a "bounty hunter" if you will back in the OG days of C8. We would receive 1000T to go in the outlands with full armor and gear and to kill as many rebels walking around as possible. We did not have meta-base information. Unfortunately, the rebel mains then didn't really like that so they complained to the moderator who approved it, who I will not mention, and then it was shut down due to my friend (FID, FIED, whatever.) taking lower payments then what was allowed. It was fun, as we wore masks and such and were allowed to patrol the streets with our gear on but it was very unbalanced as most new rebels didn't know who we were in the short 1-3 days we did it. Bounty hunting wouldn't fit HL2RP though, as looking back, why would the Universal Union pay citizens to go kill rebels when they could just defect with all the gear they gave them? Not only that, they have CPs going rogue every now and then, why give a citizen a chance to get the best gear and weaponry. Why kill your comrades when you should be HELPING them to survive?

Back then I thought the idea was cool, but now as someone who's an actual rebel, I don't really like it anymore.

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
We would receive 1000T to go in the outlands with full armor and gear and to kill as many rebels walking around as possible. We did not have meta-base information. Unfortunately, the rebel mains then didn't really like that so they complained to the moderator who approved it,
This just sounds like OTA with infinite power armor and better guns going out without a JW

Viperaqqbum

Barnacle
Dec 12, 2020
Panel
View
Alright, I used to be a "bounty hunter" if you will back in the OG days of C8. We would receive 1000T to go in the outlands with full armor and gear and to kill as many rebels walking around as possible. We did not have meta-base information. Unfortunately, the rebel mains then didn't really like that so they complained to the moderator who approved it, who I will not mention, and then it was shut down due to my friend (FID, FIED, whatever.) taking lower payments then what was allowed. It was fun, as we wore masks and such and were allowed to patrol the streets with our gear on but it was very unbalanced as most new rebels didn't know who we were in the short 1-3 days we did it. Bounty hunting wouldn't fit HL2RP though, as looking back, why would the Universal Union pay citizens to go kill rebels when they could just defect with all the gear they gave them? Not only that, they have CPs going rogue every now and then, why give a citizen a chance to get the best gear and weaponry. Why kill your comrades when you should be HELPING them to survive?

Back then I thought the idea was cool, but now as someone who's an actual rebel, I don't really like it anymore.
You are right. I didn.t said the cps will pay rebels to kill someone. This job will be good for snitchers especiality. Not killing comrades. A way to kill someone who mistaken to you. Not abusive.