Black Mesa | λ Research Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Mesa Research Facility
History:
Couple of years ago, the big test failure in Black Mesa facility has causes big damages and big number of dead scientists. Today Black Mesa has been moved to the City 8 like a small laboratory, and the research progress now continues in City 8. From now Black Mesa is now owned by CMB-system (Combines). It was bought and bringed back for laboratory researches. That means that Black Mesa is now researching for Combines only. We have learned from the pass and we have better security procedures.

What is our job?:
Black Mesa is a research laboratory whereare the most interesting techniques are carried out, not only the latest, but also the best security systems that our lab can provide.

I would like to tell you that we are fully socialized and friendly with combine technology. And we'd like to keep doing it. CMB technology is more complicated than it looks like. It is necessary to realize even the smallest details on it, and we are at the beginning of a new era of technology and science.

As part time job our security is offering services by guarding your property.

Our personnel:
Our personnel has been divided into 3 parts:

Administration/Headquarters
CEO/Owner: Don Vaya
Secretary:
Head of Security: Funnky
Security:

Scientists
Head Scientist:
Scientists:
Assistent
Maintenance

Handyman:
Char:

Application: If you want to join, please make a simple application:

RP Name:

Amount of XP:

Previous experiences:

What do you want to do?:

How much have you been banned/warned:

You play most - CP/Combine/Citizen/Rebel:

Reason why you want to join us:

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2020
Steam
View
Oh boy, look at this, another generic science RP Group. They always go the same, unoriginal and kinda uninteresting. Black Mesa and all the employees we're literarry destroyed with only a few survivors, that really means not much is left, it also doesn't provide enough lore as to why Black Mesa came to be again. Black Mesa was literarry lost in time, almost nobody remembered it, so why out of the sudden a scientist grouping appears when there's almost no traces left of it.
-Support
-Grammar errors
-Short
-Not enough backstory
-Generic
-No real role in the server

• Haha
Reactions: deltomega

delyrium

Nov 8, 2019
Chromatica
Steam
View
umm no

1. you just can't reuse HL1 aspects in HL2RP
2. black mesa is literally non-existent in hl2 so this makes no sense anyway
not to mention;
Today Black Mesa has been moved to the City 8 and the research progress now continue in City 8. From now Black Mesa is now owned by CMB-system (Combines)
how do you move a 10sq km scientific research facility across a continent
and who is CMB-system
3. the entire group thread is just enlarged text to compensate for the fact its lacking in detail, and to back this up:
(including app format)
4. 'division' system is basic
5. applications are basic

basically what bubble boi just said while i was writing this;
Oh boy, look at this, another generic science RP Group. They always go the same, unoriginal and kinda uninteresting. Black Mesa and all the employees we're literarry destroyed with only a few survivors, that really means not much is left, it also doesn't provide enough lore as to why Black Mesa came to be again. Black Mesa was literarry lost in time, almost nobody remembered it, so why out of the sudden a scientist grouping appears when there's almost no traces left of it.
-Short
-Not enough backstory
-Generic
plus how are you going to make this work? the only CWU divisions in impulse are industrial, commercial, and medical workers.

Amount of XP:
XP shouldn't matter in an rp group, it's the rp quality itself.
You're literally just asking how active someone can be, so if your panel looks like this;

then you probably shouldn't even be making an rp group.
(by god, look at that gap!)

i'm not attacking anyone's family ok, so don't report me for that again!!!

• Haha
umm no

not to mention;

and who is CMB-system
3. the entire group thread is just enlarged text to compensate for the fact its lacking in detail, and to back this up:
(including app format)

plus how are you going to make this work? the only CWU divisions in impulse are industrial, commercial, and medical workers.

You're literally just asking how active someone can be, so if your panel looks like this;

Your opinions:
1. Why not?
2. Because its not in HL2, so we created it.
4. and 5. I dont want some big applys and shit like that. Its not a big deal. Just basic one.
6. I want to know how much XP does the player have. Its giving me information about play time and which divisions can they play.

So keep your feelings in you're hearth next time
Thank you 😉

-Support
-Grammar errors
-Short
-Not enough backstory
-Generic
You're right. We will fix it. Its just a......... "starting group"

Thank you 😉

• Angry

deltomega

CP Supervisor
Nov 8, 2019
pedrosantosregime.weebly.com
Steam
View
-Support
-Grammar errors
-Short
-Not enough backstory
-Generic
umm no

not to mention;

and who is CMB-system
(including app format)

There are next to no requirements to RP group length etc. You can't really -support it because it already was accepted.
Question is, HOW THE FUCK? Even if we skip length, grammar issues... it is fucking Black Mesa. Wh-what why what the fuck how?

Reactions: Funnky

deltomega

CP Supervisor
Nov 8, 2019
pedrosantosregime.weebly.com
Steam
View
Not enough backstory
her is our are pee grou pstorey read ploease :DDD

Status
Not open for further replies.