Denied Ban Request - Masked Person - NO IDEA Was a marked person needs to be looked from the logs

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydres

Snark
May 11, 2021
Panel
View
Offender in-game name: Masked Person
Offender Steam ID: NO IDEA Was a marked person needs to be looked from the logs
Date & time of offence: 11/05/2021 - 06.50 or smth like that GMT+3
Rules broken: RDM, Cut Out OOC During the RP, Threating

Explanation of events/context: I was chasing someone and then he just jumped in to the sewers and as i also jumped in to keep chasing and get him as i heard from a moderator it is allowed, you can see which mod said it to me from the tickets of mine, and then i lost him after this i started for a place to get outta sewers i found him again he ran again and i shoot after this i saw that guy just killed me as he said he is also a "Ex-Admin" or whatever its all is available in the video.

Supporting evidence:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Molly Fisherman

xdank

Antlion
Apr 18, 2020
Panel
View
Did that moderator make you aware of the "15 second rule"? There is definitely room for misinterpretation concerning that rule.

See the following excerpt from Rule 5.2:
  • Civil Protection may not enter 404 zones without an active Judgement Waiver.
  • If they are in an active pursuit they may enter for up to 15 seconds to chase a suspect. Once this time has expired, or the suspect has been neutralised they must leave the 404 zone as soon as possible.

Sydres

Snark
May 11, 2021
Panel
View
Did that moderator make you aware of the "15 second rule"? There is definitely room for misinterpretation concerning that rule.

See the following excerpt from Rule 5.2:
  • Civil Protection may not enter 404 zones without an active Judgement Waiver.
  • If they are in an active pursuit they may enter for up to 15 seconds to chase a suspect. Once this time has expired, or the suspect has been neutralised they must leave the 404 zone as soon as possible.
Thats what do I do in the video as you can see.
I am trying to get out LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Molly Fisherman

Red Nixie

Headcrab
Sep 22, 2020
Nightosphere.
Panel
View
Thats what do I do in the video as you can see.
I am trying to get out LMAO
From Larson's POV, you lied to him that there was an Admin online and that you got told that it was okay to stay there. The rules are very clear that you have 15 seconds to neutralize the suspect and get out. You stayed in there for more than 15 seconds. I understand if you didn't know that the small vent in that room leads into deep 404 but this is a completely unwarranted ban request on Larson for telling you what you should know. To prevent me from paraphrasing here is the full rule: https://ibb.co/mBsJWQ3

Larson's POV: https://medal.tv/clips/3wykms4l4wipD/9x9nkskDmXm6

Last edited:

Lyra

Houndeye
Dec 12, 2019
angusnicneven.com
Panel
View
Unimportant detail that is to be mentioned: I mistakenly thought I wrote the old 15-second rule. After looking at the changelog, I realized that the rule was written just before I joined staff by someone else. My mistake!

Regardless though, you were in the sewers for way more than 15 seconds which is against the rules. Killing that man in the sewers and attempting to gun down another man counts as RDM and ARDM since you aren't allowed to be down there. If I came off harsh during this encounter, it's because I witnessed you shooting someone and I was under the impression you would shoot me and the person next to me.

Last edited:

MikeMortez

Snark
Dec 19, 2019
Panel
View
Sydres, i would understand your point of view if you hadn't killed or shot at anyone while in sewers since you are a new player and probably did not know the map or how to get out.
That said it is clear that you had not read the server rules and my opinion is that you should not be playing on a server if you are not gonna follow its rules, let alone play as a CP. (Not knowing rules does not mean you won't get punished)

I believe you are completely wrong in this case.
You should read the server rules:

Creamy™

Game Moderator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
Funny Bri'ish land
Panel
View
Denied.
You were in the sewers as a cp that isn't a rogue for up to 2 minutes, when you can only enter on a basis of chasing someone for 15 seconds.
They were telling you to leave because you arent supposed to be there and you refused.

Reactions: Red Nixie
Status
Not open for further replies.