Accepted Ban Request - Karl Blevins - STEAM_0:0:187529951

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillton

Barnacle
Jul 16, 2021
UNATCO HQ, Liberty Island, New York
Panel
View
Offender in-game name: Karl Blevins
Offender Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187529951
Date & time of offence: Sept. 14, 2021
Rules broken: RDM, Unauth'd Plaza Raid

Explanation of events/context: While I was talking to a random citizen regarding crime confessions, Karl Blevins came out of the Blevins Family shop and shot him to death with an SMG before running back inside.

Supporting evidence: Evidence

Player Card

Last edited:

Chillton

Barnacle
Jul 16, 2021
Panel
View
Based upon the information that I have received through communication with parties involved, this ban request is invalid. As I understand it, Karl Blevins assassinated a dissident to the rebel faction he was formerly apart of, which is a valid PK, and does not count as RDM. Furthermore, it is quite a stretch to classify a single hit as a plaza raid. Even more important to note is that the person who was killed, is commenting in defense of the plaintiff.

I do not intend on officializing my involvement with this case, but I figured it would be wrong for me to not leave my feedback from what I have seen and heard. I do not believe Karl Blevins should be reprimanded for this incident.
As far as I knew ANY citizen-on-citizen killing wasn't allowed unless in self defence.

Chillton

Barnacle
Jul 16, 2021
Panel
View
Based upon the information that I have received through communication with parties involved, this ban request is invalid. As I understand it, Karl Blevins assassinated a dissident to the rebel faction he was formerly apart of, which is a valid PK, and does not count as RDM. Furthermore, it is quite a stretch to classify a single hit as a plaza raid. Even more important to note is that the person who was killed, is commenting in defense of the plaintiff.

I do not intend on officializing my involvement with this case, but I figured it would be wrong for me to not leave my feedback from what I have seen and heard. I do not believe Karl Blevins should be reprimanded for this incident.
5.5 Killing Combine informants requires a rebel suit.

Shooting into the Plaza counts as a Plaza Raid.

Aug 7, 2021
Panel
View
The guy i killed even said it was valid. like your reading so much into the fine print when its not that big of a deal. like no one grabs a rebel outfit to kill a snitch. plus he was not an official rebel informant with an authorization code

Reactions: GridlockPrime

Chillton

Barnacle
Jul 16, 2021
Panel
View
Is it really breaking a rule, when both parties agree its alright? Its a problem when someone is killed, and it ruins their gameplay. This was obviously not the case here. The guy even said it himself he was fine with it, and he understood it. He has absolutely no issue with the situation. It sounds like you do not understand the context of this situation, and are trying to push for a false sense of "justice".
Oh okay. So when everyone decides to mic spam "can I put my balls in yo jaws" it should be allowed cause everyone likes it?

admrive

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 23, 2020
United States
Panel
View
Accepted.

Relevant evidence reviewed.

Regardless of the approval of the player being killed, openly engaging a confirmed informant is an actively rebellious act that requires the player to equip a rebel suit to perform. Had you been wearing one, this wouldn't be an issue.

It is clearly stated that shooting into plaza is considered a plaza raid. This includes both shooting into plaza from outside of it, and shooting into plaza from within it. Without moderator permission, this isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.