Denied Ban Request - JURY-i1-4097 - STEAM_0:1:420470230

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚒

Houndeye
Apr 18, 2020
Valhalla.
Panel
View
Offender in-game name: JURY-i1-4097
Offender Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420470230
Date & time of offence: 10:27PM MST
Rules broken: Just randomly shooting someone, ARDM?

Explanation of events/context: Video.

Supporting evidence: https://streamable.com/tdaz1i

Extra notes: Playercard: https://gyazo.com/3a573e84247eded44b8cb97bad26f6a3

Speedbt

Headcrab
Dec 29, 2019
Panel
View
Randomly shooting someone?
They were harassing that officer down there.

Not to mention if I was trying to RDM him I would've shot more than once, my aim is really shit when I'm using a USP at long range and I was just trying to scare them away from the elevator entrance. There were few CPs on and I was handling an arrest at the time so I was just trying to help out as much as I could since there were constant riots happening in that same location repeatedly. Please don't ban me for messing up a single warning shot, I've been trying my best to stay out of trouble and I was so close to finally being able to start contributing to the server again.
(Just for future reference the little chainlink icon lets you insert URLs.)

Last edited:

Creamy™

Game Moderator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
Funny Bri'ish land
Panel
View
as for as far as I can see, he shot one bullet. It isn’t like he is trying his hardest to gun him down or kill him. I request to see what happens afterwards if you can provide that footage.

Speedbt

Headcrab
Dec 29, 2019
Panel
View
as for as far as I can see, he shot one bullet. It isn’t like he is trying his hardest to gun him down or kill him. I request to see what happens afterwards if you can provide that footage.
I know you're asking them but I'm still gonna say it anyways, I issued that failed warning shot and then continued on my way to the terminal to arrest a trespasser I had caught earlier. (In the event they don't have said footage, if they do I'll just delete this to prevent clutter)

Creamy™

Game Moderator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
Funny Bri'ish land
Panel
View
The footage only shows him shooting one time, it’s isn’t like he was going out of his way to gun him down or RDM him. It may have been a misclick(it happens, I do it all the time) anyhow,
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.