Ban Request - First: Reiko Miller (Then He Changed His Name To Avoid a Report To: Stone Island) - STEAM_0:1:57114467

Status
Not open for further replies.

greed23

Jun 7, 2020
Steam
View
Offender in-game name: First: Reiko Miller (Then He Changed His Name To Avoid a Report To: Stone Island)
Offender Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57114467
Date & time of offence: August 2nd, 2020 12:32 AM Hawaii Standard Time
Rules broken: Prop/Door Blocking while being chased to avoid capture

Explanation of events/context: Me and an i1 entered GGs because there was a BSL. He started running in a rebel suit, but when he got to the bathroom he spammed 2 doors to block us. Note that on the player list, he is the ONLY person in a rebel suit.

Supporting evidence:
Extra notes: I, unfortunately, could not record at the time- but we were in fact chasing a rebel, in a rebel suit, and he was the only rebel. He then proceeded to taunt me for calling out his behavior after he name changed to avoid being noticed.

Last edited:

Charles Ross

May 6, 2020
Pluto
Steam
View
im going to be honest with you this shows nothing there is no proof that the probblock was his as you didnt bring your physgun or toolgun to see who owns that door so it could have been someone else and yes recording would of made the staff's job alot more easier

greed23

Jun 7, 2020
Steam
View
im going to be honest with you this shows nothing there is no proof that the probblock was his as you didnt bring your physgun or toolgun to see who owns that door so it could have been someone else and yes recording would of made the staff's job alot more easier
From my understanding, he's already been banned anyway. You can check people who placed shit with your toolgun? Whole new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.