Denied Ban Request - cRimSOn - STEAM_0:0:0

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandicorn

Snark
Jun 8, 2021
Panel
View
Offender in-game name: cRimSOn
Offender Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0
Date & time of offence: 3:15pm
Rules broken: Arresting for no reason, tear gas for no reason, almost killing for no reason,

Explanation of events/context: I was cooking food and there some people just playing music for a bit not long but then he comes in and ruin's it then start's tear gasing everyone inside and arrested one person and almost kill's me

Supporting evidence: i have like the hole server having my back and the people here

cRimSOn

Barnacle
Oct 19, 2020
Panel
View
My defence:
During my PT assignment, I was assigned to a squad with an OfC to go on AirWatch patrol duty. During my scans of the city, I noticed a gathering of civilians. I requested for my OfC's permission to raid the building over the squadradio, of which he granted. He then went out alongside me and we began dispersing the civilians. Once I noticed that the large influx of civilians were refusing my orders, I saw it fit to deploy tear gas to isolate them. This worked, only for a brief moment. I then picked out who I assumed the ringleader was, and took him in for an arrest (malcompliance initially, promoting communal unrest soon after. I did not make the charges as he was released by a Union i4).

The entire ordeal was within reason, and was done at the permission of my Commanding Officer at the time.

EDIT: There were never reports of shots fired in the raid, so I don't see how I could've nearly killed someone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.