Denied Ban Appeal - Wider - 76561198954098815

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wider

Nov 11, 2020
Panel
View
Appeal type: Appeal (reject the validity of the punishment)
Are you appealing an expired ban or a warning?: No

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
Just because i fobbed off the admins doesnt give you the right to ban me. I dont want this to be reviewed by AVX or darkenman or whatever he's called. You banned me for i dont know how long. This is the second time you have banned me for something so fucking petty.

kingdarkness

Game Moderator
Staff member
Dec 7, 2019
Panel
View
Just because i fobbed off the admins doesnt give you the right to ban me. I dont want this to be reviewed by AVX or darkenman or whatever he's called. You banned me for i dont know how long
I dont know what that is supposed to mean but, i will just state my points really quick since this ban is directed towards me:

1. You made a report and the situation was literaly turned around you. You were given fair warnings IC to stop running from the said CP, which you obviously ignored and then you got shot, therefore, you completely ignored 2.3 Valuing Life ( Breaking FearRP /PainRP ) which is your fault.

2. As I said at the beginning this appeal will be reviewed by me regardless because that's how it's meant to be dealt with here, I did not consider what happened in the Staff sit, because if I was to consider what happened there, I would've added Disrespectful Behaviour to your ban and make it longer than it is currently, so I was judging the situation that we were specifically on.

If you think this punishment was unfair, go ahead and make a ticket at support.impulse-community.com where a Lead Moderator+ will review your ticket.

Thank you

This appeal is

DENIED

Reactions: avx
Status
Not open for further replies.