Accepted Ban Appeal - wheaty - 76561198880379124

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
Appeal type: Appeal (reject the validity of the punishment)
Are you appealing an expired ban or a warning?: No

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
Yesterday, i was banned for having a "Script to farm XP" which is a extremely false ban because i went AFK for about a hour because i was going to a paintball game with my friends, i forgot to turn off my computer/gmod so it stayed on impulse, then i came back to "Oh crumbs, your banned!" I request this ban being lifted because i was just so confused when i got the ban and it is completely false.

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Steam
View
You were in the spawn, for at least 30minutes. I saw how much exp you had. after 10mins I went back to see if you were indeed in the same place with the same exp, and you had more. to make sure I wanted another 10mins and had 10 more exp

TheMetrocop

Feb 20, 2020
Steam
View
You were in the spawn, for at least 30minutes. I saw how much exp you had. after 10mins I went back to see if you were indeed in the same place with the same exp, and you had more. to make sure I wanted another 10mins and had 10 more exp
Based on this, how were you not switched to AFK for over 50 minutes.

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
i didnt know what happened, i wasnt even on my computer, shouldnt i have gotten a kick?

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
Based on this, how were you not switched to AFK for over 50 minutes.
i dont even know, i dont even know how scripts even work. it must have been a glitch because i WAS at a paintball game, this will probably get denied but im just sad and confused

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Steam
View
Im going to give you the benefit of doubt. If this happens again you may get more time