Denied Ban Appeal - Vinta - 76561198379421161

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinta

Snark
May 2, 2021
Panel
View
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
Whilst I understand why "ERP signs" are against the rules, I'm confused as to how 6 months is fair for an obviously ironic sign reading 'Nigerian Sex Slave'

Azio

Zombie
Nov 7, 2020
United Kingdom.
Panel
View
First you had a “pussy van” which was removed multiple times and then you was told to not do it. You then proceeded to prop block yourself in a tube that could not be breached and then to place a sign saying “Nigerian sex slave”. The fact you prop blocked yourself to avoid arrest, had erotic text screens and failed to comply with a game moderator you was therefore banned, which you yourself agreed the text screen was ERP via our interaction in the sit.

I’ll allow you the next few hours to give your response to the above.

Vinta

Snark
May 2, 2021
Panel
View
First you had a “pussy van” which was removed multiple times and then you was told to not do it. You then proceeded to prop block yourself in a tube that could not be breached and then to place a sign saying “Nigerian sex slave”. The fact you prop blocked yourself to avoid arrest, had erotic text screens and failed to comply with a game moderator you was therefore banned, which you yourself agreed the text screen was ERP via our interaction in the sit.

I’ll allow you the next few hours to give your response to the above.
I only placed the "pussy wagon" 1 time, I wasn't prop blocking as I was never asked to remove it and when the CP's came up to me they didn't even say anything they could of asked for me to get out or to remove it but they never did, not once did you ask me to remove the tube which I could literally crouch jump out of either and since when did I commit to ERP?

Azio

Zombie
Nov 7, 2020
United Kingdom.
Panel
View
So, you disagree you committed ERP yet you roleplayed will full erotic intent as the evidence below will show as well as it shows you acknowledge that a member of the moderation team was unhappy with your actions yet you claim you was never told to remove it or anything such as well as you calling your actions ironic does not allow you to break the rules.

|Evidence|

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.