Accepted Ban Appeal - SpecialLeach - 76561198261328544

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecialLeach

Headcrab
Jan 16, 2021
UK
Panel
View
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
I would like to start by saying I sincerely regret what I did. I was behaving like a selfish idiot and it was unfair on taedus and the people around me. I was being arrogant and thought it was funny. I see now that it is not. I acknowledge my wrong-doings and would like to say that I will no longer purposefully behave like a minge, and will try to my fullest extent to follow the server rules. I don't mind if it's reduced either, I just want to play again. Please forgive me.

Last edited:

Tadeus

Zombie
Dec 25, 2020
Nové Zámky, Nitra Region, Slovakia
Panel
View
Hello, I am the OfC who reported the guy, I would like to address a few things before we get into this. This ban was because of this player running into the sewers from plaza while getting clearly shot, and under gun point, I still understand you though it was kinda funny but you ran in a direct path you couldn't even think in real life. This annoyed me alot, because I have learned of the 15 second rule BUT know there's probaly threats inside, this is why I reported you mainly. One last thing, I know the atrocities you have done in city-8 times, and know that you have been very apologetic. Although, I am not a mod who can accept or reduce ban appeals, in my regards, I would have accept this "apology" he has made. I know it was very annoying, but I accept the apology in the promise that you will try not to do minor or serious offences.

Apr 24, 2020
Panel
View
After looking into the current details of your ticket I have come to the conclusion to Accept your ticket,

for the future bare this in mind:

- You should try and respect FearRP at all times during RP situations

- You should keep in mind you should fear for your life while under gunpoint by a CP

Accepted, Good luck in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.