Reduced Ban Appeal - Legacy LeXSton - 76561198115317514

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy LeXSton

Nov 22, 2019
Panel
View
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
I was sorry that I was Racist on the server time, I did say this word to Ben Howards who did bother me twice, as I asked him twice do you need a security guard.

I did not mean to say this word to him, I definitely should've said "get out" or "get lost" after when he left, I did felt guilty of what I've said to him, and decided to turn myself in and tell Sprite that I said the N-word to someone and I would like to be punished cause I know what I did was very bad.

I Would like to be unbanned from the server and I Will Try my best and all of mighty, to not say these words and I do understand and how rude they are to others that may find it offensive.

I know this is a bit you know... bad, but I have been given a bad record, I know I've been warned a few times and a few bans here and there, but I will promise and will try my best to stop making these ridiculous bans/warns again I am Sorry for the Racism Ben Howards and Impulse Mods and I'm Sorry Bad-Record Impulse Mods.

Extra notes:
I've gotten proof of what happened and when I was in a sit with Sprite can at the time
my ban
and video proof:

Sprite

Game Moderator
Staff member
Apr 16, 2020
Panel
View
Because of how sincere I feel you are, I have given some thought to this, and I have decided to reduce the ban. Please try to control yourself next time, as a repeat of this will not be good for you or your record. I wish to see you again sometime soon.

Reactions: Legacy LeXSton
Status
Not open for further replies.