Ban Appeal - LabenVenci

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LabenVenci

Snark
Apr 19, 2021
Panel
View
Appeal type: Appeal (reject the validity of the punishment)
Are you appealing an expired ban or a warning?: Yes
Warning/ban reason: "Racism | Pulled from Chat Logs"

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
I literally have no idea what it's reffering to. I never have been racist in the OOC chat, and never made any racist jokes on a extreme level. Closest you got is me talking in a Asian accent but that's it, due to my name being Lazlo Min ingame.

Extra notes:
I wanna see the image of the chat log so I can verify. I don't remember typing any racist stuff in OOC in chat.
Apparently Sprite Cran handled it, so I can ask him about it. I would like to continue as a talk if possible, as to clear my name because I would know if I was being racist unless something was out of context.

I have had a person think I made a "George Floyd joke" and amputated me for it since no staff were on, but it was just them mistaking me for someone else, as I know my limits on jokes. I even went back to them later and corrected them and apologized.

I have micspammed a bit on the server to tick off the CPs tbh, mabye someone thought me eatting my mic sounded like slurs, idk.

The ban date was 04/18, I haven't been on that day. I was mainly playing VRChat.

LabenVenci

Snark
Apr 19, 2021
Panel
View

Here's the chat log, as you asked.
OH, that. I wasn't using the N-Word specifically, it was a joke letter about a N-Word pass. I forgot to delete it, I didn't realize it was against the rules to make a joke about it, only to actually say it.
I was expecting the CA to read it. Lmao.

I apologize then, I thought someone mistook me for someone else again. I won't do that again. I really should have used a better word though, cause I was making a joke with sorta a "Street Cred" idea with that and just typed without thinking. Hope no hard feelings.

Sprite

Game Moderator
Staff member
Apr 16, 2020
pizzer
Panel
View
Apologies for not having responded to this sooner. The ban has since expired; however this would have been denied anyways because bans under 7 days cannot be appealed unless they are unfair or were issued by mistake. Again, sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.