Reduced Ban Appeal - John Gay - 76561198419133973

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Gay

Snark
Apr 21, 2021
Panel
View
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
I found this server last night and absolutely fell in love. I went a bit wild playing for 5-6 hours and got a couple warnings, then culminating into me getting banned for vulgar comments. This is the only server I will ever find myself making an appeal for. I will not and have not found gameplay systems and a good community like this server has. If my ban is appealed I can guarantee a spotless record from now on. I really wanna work my way up the police force and run a store so please take a chance on my poor soul. My Ban is currently until July of this year. I will be back then regardless and intend on not messing up again, I just really wanna play with you guys sooner.

Extra notes:
i was also gonna donate for that hella cool lookin' vortigaunt skin, I dont know if bribes are looked down upon or not for you guys but Ill loose my dignity for forgiveness lol but also truly wanted it

Status
Not open for further replies.