Denied Ban Appeal - Infant Annihilator - 76561198353372500

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2020
Panel
View
Appeal type: Appeal (reject the validity of the punishment)
Are you appealing an expired ban or a warning?: No

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
I accidently had my Soundpad on when I was playing the music while I was in prison I didn't notice it was on when I left and turned it off when a admin put me in a sit as I quickly realized what had happened. I think 4 and a half months is beyond ridiculous. as I see people playing meme music (Soviet Union etc.) all the time and the fact that the ban is 152 days is probably the most over the top ban I have seen on any game ever. Banning people for this long is going to be the cause of people leaving especially if it is for small things like this, and I know I will be replyed with "Your ban record this your ban record that" That is not a valid excuse because I have been banned or warned before for things serious HL2RP servers would just laugh at. My last ban was for saying "AMONG US SEX BALLS" in OOC chat which was 3 months long, it was shortend by a month but for something like that it is too much for a server that doesn't ban people who are being racist or homophobic and nothing get's done about it.

Creamy™

Game Moderator
Staff member
Jan 15, 2021
United Kingdom
Denied

You were walking around at the time blaring extremely loud and earrapey music down your mic.

as I see people playing meme music (Soviet Union etc.)
Just because you see someone else breaking the rules doesn't make it okay.
Don't be a sheep and follow the herd. Just follow the rules.

152 days is probably the most over the top ban I have seen on any game ever
Maybe if your record wasn't so bad, and you didn't repeat offend, You wouldn't have a long ban.

Last edited:
Reactions: xsb
Status
Not open for further replies.