Denied Ban Appeal - Haroon_a18 - 76561199091564274

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haroon_a18

Jan 13, 2021
Panel
View
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
Im being fully honest, my little brother(13 yrs) plays on my games wen I’m not home, and he was responsible for this ban, this is an apology on his behalf, I really enjoy playing on the impulse server and if u could please unban me, it has been around 5-10 days I’ve been banned and have around 8 left, again I’m sorry won’t happen again.

Law

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2019
United Kingdom
Were you not home or playing on impulse the day the ban was issued?

You should probably be more careful sharing your account, all punishments are permanently on record.

Haroon_a18

Jan 13, 2021
Panel
View
No I wasn’t at home, I was studying in my local library, and my brother is retarded and goes on all my games, he’s seen me play Gmod before so he knew how to access stuff

xdank

Game Moderator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2020
Panel
View
No I wasn’t at home, I was studying in my local library, and my brother is retarded and goes on all my games, he’s seen me play Gmod before so he knew how to access stuff
My recommendation for the future: hide GMod in a drop down menu that’s closed by default so he can’t access it.

Law

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2019
United Kingdom
This is a poor apology, it barely has any detail & doesn't explain why he did it or why he shouldn't do it again in the future.
I'd also like to mention that your little brother playing on the account has no bearing on this decision.

The appeal has been denied. With that being said, I urge you to please thoroughly review our rules and reach out to staff if you have any questions. We are accessible via the forums and the impulse Discord. If you feel I've been unfair, feel free to submit a support ticket here.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.