Accepted Ban Appeal - Desxon

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desxon

Hunter
Nov 17, 2019
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
First of all I honestly didn't know that posting a SCREENSHOT with this world would get me muted in the first place, I was recently unmuted (1 day ago) and i honestly wasn't expecting a insta mute, but rather a warn (which I got only 2 of)

Gotta say that sure, saying F word is bad and making an extra alt account just added fuel to the fire, but overall I just made this alt the same day so i can go on the server and send a single meme

The point I'm trying to overall make is: I do not support PC culture, banning words will not make me stop using them, but I'll try to keep my mouth shut this time and stick to #memes and sometimes #discussions

You can honestly just ban me from #general just in case, I just want to be unmuted

Also #voicetext and #music-bot it's honestly frustrating that I have no access to those

Extra notes:
I can delete the alt account if you request it, but honestly I started using it to test shit on my own discord and it's hardbanned anyways

Original unmute time Tue Sep 22 08:50:38 PDT 2020 before it got turned to perma

Status
Not open for further replies.