Denied Ban Appeal - COUNTERFOX GAMING - 76561199042567512

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2021
Panel
View
Appeal type: Apology (accept the validity of the punishment)

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
Hi, I now understand the things that I was saying, was not very mature for my age, and I understand why I was banned. In the future, I will try to refrain from saying those things again. Also, I would like to apologize to everyone that was on the server at that time. Again, I will refrain from saying immature things again. I thought it was funny at first, but I now understand that it was not funny for everyone around me, I apologize, if this does not affect my ban time positively or negatively, I will understand why. Once again, sorry.

Extra notes:
Sorry

Proximo

Headcrab
Mar 17, 2021
Panel
View
Apologies for the lack of response i have been out of town and unable to really be on computer where i'd prefer to do these ban appeals. Thanks to those pinging me. Now as for Jerry when i banned you it felt like you had no regrets in what you did, i thank you for the apology you have brought today and i do respect that highly although what you did in game wasn't justifiable and despite the plenty warnings i gave you leaving your record unscathed by me, you continued to do it over and over no matter how kind i was to you not warning or banning after 3-4 times i verbally warned you. I gave you more chances than most could imagine in hopes you'd change but you didn't. 24 hours to respond and again sorry from my end for my delays on being busy.

Proximo

Headcrab
Mar 17, 2021
Panel
View
It will have to be a denied. I just do not believe you fully are sorry for your wrong doings, if you were you'd have taken my large amount of warnings provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.