Denied Ban Appeal - CentralMint

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralMint

Snark
Nov 22, 2020
USA, CA
Panel
View
Appeal type: Appeal (reject the validity of the punishment)
Are you appealing an expired ban or a warning?: No

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
I was combine banned for a month for RDM. Ok so we got a request at the hospital, I respond, I search the area and find a group of three 1 medic and 2 civilians in the back stairs of the hospitals one of the civs had a Molotov and threw it at me and 1 other unit. we run around for a bit and after were out of flames we attempt to arrest the perpetrator. He's running around refusing to listen and then the medic begins to block us and get in our way, I tell him to move back and to leave the area but he continues to help the guy were trying to arrest. I hit him a couple of times with my stunstick and he backs up, but then he gets in the other officers way, I then warn him again to move and leave the area but he refuses. So at that point, I decided to shoot him.

We had killed the medic before we killed the other guy that threw the Molotov. After we killed the medic I began to assist the other CP that was attempting to arrest the molly thrower and about 10-15 seconds later the other unit just killed him because he just wasn't listening and we couldn't corner him because there was only 2 of us.

Some might say why didn't I just arrest him. I didn't arrest him because there were only 2 of us at the time and the guy just refused to listen even though I implemented Fear RP and Pain RP and gave him multiple chances to leave the area to avoid arrest. The guy had no intentions of RP'ing during this situation and his pure intentions were to help his friend flee.

Santos

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 16, 2019
Panel
View
You cannot appeal for combine bans, and it was for 3 days, not 1 month. Either way, since you got a warning for the RDM, @nick

nick

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 23, 2019
Illinois
www.youtube.com
Panel
View
You cannot appeal combine bans, and there was no real reason to kill the medical worker in the hospital.

I also did say 3 days, maybe you heard me say 30? I dunno, I sincerely apologize if I misspoke.

unfortunately since your attempting to appeal a combine ban this appeal is DENIED.

If you feel I’ve been unfair, feel free to make a ticket at support.impulse-community.com

Status
Not open for further replies.