Denied Ban Appeal - boocheus - 76561198074111270

Status
Not open for further replies.

boocheus

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
Appeal type: Appeal (reject the validity of the punishment)
Are you appealing an expired ban or a warning?: No

Why should you be unbanned/have your sentence reduced?:
"The reason why you were permanently banned was because you have (to date) the second highest amount of punishments on impulse. After looking at your record it is clear that past moderators should've issued a permanent ban sooner, but simply due to human error, you managed to get by. We do not believe a user with this extensive of a record should be able to play even if said user has turned a new leaf. The staff team has been willing to let certain users with big records back onto the server when they show an intention of changing, but it's never been from users with a record like yours, unfortunately."

Where to start.

Locking the thread preventing me from even contesting the clearly ethically dubious nature of resentencing me and claiming to be above the other mods/admins judgment is so unprofessional and totalitarian its scary.
You have not in any way done anything but reaffirm that someone like you, ironically, should not be an admin but because of human error, you managed to slip through.

My last few bans WAS in respect to them seeing my entire ban history and THEN scentencing me. So they know what they did, YOU DONT. You went out of your way to, as i said, put yourself above their judgments.

I ask that this request be reviewed by someone else, the bias and bigotry is suffocating.

Larson McFerren

Lead Game Moderator
Staff member
Dec 12, 2019
United States
Steam
View
Locking the thread is standard procedure and isn't anything special towards one user. You are allowed to create a ticket if you feel that a punishment is unwarranted by clicking the support button.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.