Are CPs allowed to accept bribes?

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilian

Sep 12, 2020
Panel
View
Bribes are never mentioned in the rules, so I'd like to know if their able to accept them.

(For example, a citizen wishes to be healed, and so pays the CP to get heals as a bribe.)

Reactions: Fiddlesticks

Kerry Modana

Jan 13, 2020
Germany
Panel
View
Depends on the Rank i say. Dont believe I2,I1 should take a Bribe (Cause Brain washed). I4,I3 would make sense cause they still are kinda Human without much of Brain Wash. Don`t know how Admins see this tho.

• Love

PatchWork

May 14, 2020
United States
Panel
View
Bribes are never mentioned in the rules, so I'd like to know if their able to accept them.

(For example, a citizen wishes to be healed, and so pays the CP to get heals as a bribe.)
The DvL in me wants to day no, but the mod in me is probably going to say yes. However, I'll forward this post to Lead Mods since rule adjustment, implementation, and interpretation is their jurisdiction.

My take is that Civil Protection units are human beings and can be subject to greed as well so I could see a CP being bribed for a minor offense.

Saga

Jul 21, 2020
Poland
Panel
View
I agree with what Patchwork said,
I can imagine CP getting bribed for throwing can,
but I can't think about situation when guy kills 8 CP's, has contraband and tried to espace, and says "I give you 100t and you let me free".

Keegar123

Apr 19, 2020
Panel
View
The funny thing is I don't know actually, but before I believe Candy said they would just straight up take a bribe as a DvL. Although, we just have to wait until Lead Moderators confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.