Antlions

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
i think antlions would be good to be in shell beach, if you step on certain parts of sand in the beach maybe 2 or 1 antlions will rise up out of the ground and attack the player, possibly be at 50 health so it could be killed easily with a pickaxe or axe. And speaking of this vortigaunts should be able to create bug bait out of dead body's of the antlions, I know some people wont agree with this but i mean some people want zombie in sewers right? Stuff like that. and also adding rocks so they can go around the sound without making the antlion's go crazy.

Last edited:

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
But antlions couldnt get into the city, because then we would have multiple civi's in danger and nobody wants a antlion infested city with no escape.

Reactions: Exopher

wheaty

Aug 1, 2020
Steam
View
reason why i put in the bugbait is so they could use it against combine, but i wasnt very sure of the idea as well.

Light

Nov 28, 2019
Falkland Islands (United Kingdom)
Steam
View
I think this is a good idea, however there would be essentially no point unless killing them offered some sort of advantage such as them dropping meat or some crafting item so rebels can be more self sufficient outside the city.
Bugbait wouldn't be a good idea I think.

+support

Reactions: Exopher

SchnuffleBunny

Nov 30, 2019
Steam
View
Few problems
1. Map dependant (SB)
2. Imagine shotcopping with fucking antlions.
3. Antlions dont target players if you have bugbait, so it would break some shit tryna add them
4. I cant really imagine any use for them that rebels arent allready able to do
Overrall -Support, could do with some tweaking

SchnuffleBunny

Nov 30, 2019
Steam
View
I did mention in it that antlions cant go into the city in a reply, because that would make a infested city with antlions. Id say that they wouldnt be able to, only in sandy areas.
Then why have them? OTA weapons will rip and fucking tear through antlions.

Raf6

Mar 28, 2020
Steam
View
I believe vins said like, 30 times that NPC's lag the shit outta the server
-Support
Not to mention that, in like an ounce of Vin Developing Time™, we're gonna move over to D47 which has no sandy beach-paradise for rebels, making this a rather untimely addition.