Alright

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.
Oct 17, 2020
Panel
View
I already know people are not gonna like it, Just hear me out, If there is more then lets say 18+ cp's there can be 2 rogue units total, Any less cannot be granted, I know its cringe but it at least balance's it out somewhat, And yes its gonna lead to 2 helix rogue's i cant stop that.

• Confused
Reactions: nick
Oct 17, 2020
Panel
View
But what's the reasoning. Balance what out. A single rogue is already a huge advantage
Balancing it out so it is semi fair and realistic in some way, 1 rogue when there's 24 cp's doesnt make sense, You would think there would be about 2-3 rogues in that matter.

• Confused

Raf6

Houndeye
Mar 28, 2020
Panel
View
Balancing it out so it is semi fair and realistic in some way, 1 rogue when there's 24 cp's doesnt make sense, You would think there would be about 2-3 rogues in that matter.
Balance doesn't really touch realism tho and a walking healing radio door opener is a huge advantage that's hard to get rid of. Getting rid of 3 rogues would be almost impossible.

Fawful™️

Antlion
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View
Balance doesn't really touch realism tho and a walking healing radio door opener is a huge advantage that's hard to get rid of. Getting rid of 3 rogues would be almost impossible.
This
And also balancing is not realistic
If u cant shotcop without a helix dispenser then what can i say
Cope?

• Confused

Azio

Game Moderator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2020
South Yorkshire.
Panel
View
But there is CWU Medics as well, If your argument is “but no one plays it” then be willing to pay a lot to persuade someone it’s worth playing. Yes it’s more money but you’re playing as a resistance which isn’t gonna be very cheap nor very easy.

Fawful™️

Antlion
Nov 25, 2020
Italy
Panel
View
But there is CWU Medics as well, If your argument is “but no one plays it” then be willing to pay a lot to persuade someone it’s worth playing. Yes it’s more money but you’re playing as a resistance which isn’t gonna be very cheap nor very easy.
I play it often for example

• Confused
Reactions: nick and Azio

HollowPumpkin

Headcrab
Jan 2, 2020
Mars
Panel
View
We don’t need 2 rogues, 1 rogue is already good and 2 rogues is really useless because only a rogue helix i3 matters. If you want another rogue try to take a cp hostage

• Confused