About OfCs..

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Mistery14

Headcrab
Dec 10, 2019
Panel
View
So... Let me ask this

Since we have a lot of OfCs,
They're no longer considered true HC, are they? I mean they sure do command units still that's for sure, but they're still not considered a high command unit? How does it work exactly? Is OfC Basically a big waiting list role where people who apply for OfC await to be handpicked for an actual HC role like DvL right?

Aug 1, 2020
Xen
Panel
View
honestly i think to myself "should of applied when it first came out"
because then i think id have a better chance but then many people in the community would not know me well

Reactions: Mistery14

Crow

Headcrab
Nov 8, 2020
Croatia
Panel
View
generic ofc typing here, OfCs are not commanding units according to vin, but we can command units and defunct them, but hey at least were equal to LDR, but we have no uniforms, and theres 40 of us, and theres 130 apps for OfC so if lets say 30 or 40 more ofc's get accepted we will literally just be fancy i1

Desxon

Hunter
Nov 17, 2019
I mean
i4-i1 are just people that reached shit through XP grind and OfC had to apply for the same shit i1 gets
So they're equivalent of the lowest rank/mid rank SeriousRP CP
I think that they should be like the type of peeps that are
- CP mains
- want to make faction more organized
- I WISH they could actually use discord and gather themselves into a group (organized CP's = bad time for weebulz)
And if they act dumb or do stupid shit like raiding a building as non-UNION with a 9mm and die then I judge them for that
Overall I think OfC should focus not only on playing CP, but also on playing WITH OTHER OfC's now that the limit on them is gone
Make OfC into fucking VICE, the S P E C I A L squad

DvL+ are the real HC as everything states
- they can do pretty much everything and have total rule over both OTA/CP
- sewer sweeps (swear to god that'd be so cool if OfC could do these)
- actual combine ban ability

Red Nixie

Headcrab
Sep 22, 2020
Nightosphere.
Panel
View
Vin's plan for OfC was always to cause a Waterdown in power. We are basically i1's with the ability to activate JW. According to Vin we are not meant to be commanding units even though we do command ground units. But IDK, ever since Vin took away our uniforms we've become a joke division.

Crow

Headcrab
Nov 8, 2020
Croatia
Panel
View
Vin's plan for OfC was always to cause a Waterdown in power. We are basically i1's with the ability to activate JW. According to Vin we are not meant to be commanding units even though we do command ground units. But IDK, ever since Vin took away our uniforms we've become a joke division.
Were just the drip i1's

• Haha
Reactions: Red Nixie

Mistery14

Headcrab
Dec 10, 2019
Panel
View
I see, yeah, I'm going to reply generally because people seem to have a very homogenous response to it-

I think that the CP faction should honestly get a revamp. Honestly, the only low ranking units there are are either temporary players, new players, rogues, or people who want to purposefully get back to a lower rank. Everyone pretty much has the ability to go i1 or i2 at this point.
If it weren't for the whitelists, I believe most of the server could be OfC. Not saying they'd be much competent, but they could, because of that Xp requirement.

I really enjoying maining CP, and I love leading, but that kind of stuff is what keeps me the furthest away from applying to any HC rank. Props to HC for keeping up the best they can. It's kind of a shitshow. Hopefully some change will be done in the future.

Mary Whilton

Headcrab
Jan 7, 2021
Panel
View
>OfC
>Whitelist
>Access to cmd waypoints
>PT assemblies
>"Not a commanding uint"
>"Though within rules it is."
Honestly no idea, everything was fine before 1.6, totally unnecessary update including DcO and vice