A Uniform for Rouges

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

Desxon

Hunter
Nov 17, 2019
Maybe just don't rush rebels and actually make connections with them before going to them
100% guarantee you won't get blasted in the face

Reactions: Schnuffle Bunny

Mistery14

Headcrab
Dec 10, 2019
Panel
View
Here is a simple tip to not get blasted in the face when you go rogue:

Don't scream it to the first people you see.

Walk. If you run, they'll assume you're either out to get them, or you're breaking a rule or something, they'll kill you if they suspect either.

Stay UNARMED. Once you get past the 404 zones, you are the safest you've ever been. Trust me.

If you're a helix, get your damned medkit out. If someone asks you for a reason not to kill you, just say: "If you kill me you kill your chances and the benefit of being healed without having to spend tokens and go out in the open." That's one of the best reasons I could see. Benefit.

If you come across a rebel group, you do what they say. You're not in command, you're not the most important, you ARE an asset they can use.

Jul 11, 2020
Panel
View
Here is a simple tip to not get blasted in the face when you go rogue:

Don't scream it to the first people you see.

Walk. If you run, they'll assume you're either out to get them, or you're breaking a rule or something, they'll kill you if they suspect either.

Stay UNARMED. Once you get past the 404 zones, you are the safest you've ever been. Trust me.

If you're a helix, get your damned medkit out. If someone asks you for a reason not to kill you, just say: "If you kill me you kill your chances and the benefit of being healed without having to spend tokens and go out in the open." That's one of the best reasons I could see. Benefit.

If you come across a rebel group, you do what they say. You're not in command, you're not the most important, you ARE an asset they can use.
As if i dont know that