a cancel button for the jury

• You have no Steam account connected! You will not be able to use all sections of this site unless you connect it. Click here to connect it.

OMA

Barnacle
Jan 12, 2021
Panel
View
yes how about adding a cancel button for the jury when is searching the dead body because that would help him a lot and don't forget that if you a jury and searching a dead body then a rebel comes out of no where and you are still searching the dead body wich will lead to your instant death without fighting back SO PLEASE ADD SOMETHING TO PRESS/BUTTON TO CANCEL THAT ACTION

Nov 30, 2019
Bri'ish place
Panel
View
He's supposed to be vulnerable when he's investigating a body.
"Ok union, you get a neat SMG, Helix gets an infinite medkit, and Grid gets all this cool shit like Cameras and Manhacks"
"What about jury?"
"Jury gets to stand still for 10 seconds (another 5 if its a CP lol) and have a 50% chance to automatically BOL someone"

Adsin15

Houndeye
Oct 12, 2020
Panel
View
Well he still will be, first shot won't miss
That implies he was investigating the body by himself. Why the hell would you ever investigate a body without at least one union guarding you? At that point it's your fault when you get killed.

"Ok union, you get a neat SMG, Helix gets an infinite medkit, and Grid gets all this cool shit like Cameras and Manhacks"
"What about jury?"
"Jury gets to stand still for 10 seconds (another 5 if its a CP lol) and have a 50% chance to automatically BOL someone"
I main jury (when I play CP). Asking a union or 2 to guard you while you investigate a body isn't that hard, and if they're in your PT you can even order them to.

Desxon

Hunter
Nov 17, 2019
That implies he was investigating the body by himself. Why the hell would you ever investigate a body without at least one union guarding you? At that point it's your fault when you get killed.
JURY by himself is vulnerable regardless then
If a JURY manages to fight of an attacker who
- had a jump on him
- had a clear uninteruppted time to aim his gun/prepare attack
- possibly had a GUN that can 3/2 shot you
then he deserves it, rn he doesn't have the chance

I main jury (when I play CP). Asking a union or 2 to guard you while you investigate a body isn't that hard, and if they're in your PT you can even order them to.
Mini14 can shoot you from a far or SPAS12 to shoot up close
I don't see units jumping in a way of bullets just to protect a JURY either lol
So once someone choses you as their taget, you're dead
But mostly they go after units guarding you
That's what I did once, killed a HELIX then calmly moved to immobilized JURY, because the laws of the universe forbid him from ending a task to save his fucking life

Raf6

Zombie
Mar 28, 2020
Panel
View
That's what I did once, killed a HELIX then calmly moved to immobilized JURY, because the laws of the universe forbid him from ending a task to save his fucking life
That's James-Bond-villain as fuck. Did you explain how you'll kill him?

Yarna Crimson

Antlion
Mar 28, 2020
Turkey, Istanbul
Panel
View
*I get 2 units to guard me*
*I start to investigate the body*
*I hear shotgun rounds and BSLs behind me, 2 units guarding me juts died to 5 rebels*
*I cannot escape cuz I cannot cancel it*
*I die and wait 5 mins for NLR*
:)

j4ckno

Zombie
Nov 14, 2020
Black Mesa East
Panel
View
-Support No, its kind of your own fault if you get killed while searching a body in a highly rebel-infested area. You are basically a free "kill me" magnet for rebels.